ParenThots Family Day
Date: Nov 28, 2009 (Saturday)
Venue: Kelab Kilat (inside TNB grounds), off Jalan Bukit Pantai, Bangsar KL.
(It's opposite Pantai Medical Centre)
See our map.
- Buzz wire
- Throw the ball at a pyramid of cans
- Throw a ring over the bottles
- Penalty shootout (football)
- Leadership game by Discovery House (www.discovery-house.blogspot.com)
- Three-legged race
- Egg in spoon race
- Hula hoop contest
- Currypuff-eating contest
- Cupcakes by Simply Cakes (www.simplycakes.biz) - Cupcakes sponsored by Beebo (www.beebo.com.my)
- Baby food by Dish Deli (www.dish.com.my)
- Dilmah tea
- Crafts by mummy blogger Merryn Tan (www.crafty-crafted.com)
- First aid for children by Ellen Suppiah (http://bit.ly/nYC6z)
- DIODE! Camp (www.diodecamp.com)
- Rozana Garib (http://bit.ly/4sZgrC)
Other fun stuff:
- Clowns with balloon sculpture
- Inflatables for your kids to bounce on for 3 hours (if they want to!)
- Kidz Spot (in Tropicana City Mall, PJ)
- Scholastic Books
- The Tango Mango Gift Shop
- Fusion Academy of Performing Arts Malaysia
- Pizza Hut
- Philips Malaysia
- Kellogg Malaysia
Reasons to attend:
- It's a fun outing with the kids
- It's a chance to mingle with other parents
- It's a chance to meet ParenThots
- It's a chance for ParenThots to meet you
- It's the BEST fun you'll have this November
- There is free food and prizes to be won
- Entrance is FREE!!
- The first 100 who registered will receive a SURPRISE GIFT.
- Registration for Family Day has been CLOSED due to overwhelming response.
- Breakfast and lunch will NOT be served. There will be light refreshments as long as they last.
- If you plan to be there for the whole event do bring a bottle of water just in case we run out of water.
- No pets allowed.
- Giveaways will be given out on a first come first served basis and as long as they last, too.
- Please be patient on the day. You're there for your kids, and not for free food, drink or prizes.
- Above all, have fun.